Attacks on aid workers hit record high in 2025, UN says
GENEVA: A record number of humanitarian workers were attacked last year, driven partly by increased use of armed drones, the United Nations said on Wednesday, calling the trend “appalling.”
We haven't written up this one. New Straits Times has the full story — the link below goes straight to it.
This story
This is one outlet's version. Read the fullest account.
- Attacks on aid workers hit record high in 2025 freemalaysiatoday.com
- Attacks on aid workers hit record high in 2025, UN says al-monitor.com