Attacks on aid workers hit record high in 2025, UN says
By Emma Farge GENEVA, Aug 19 (Reuters) - A record number of humanitarian workers were attacked last year, driven partly by increased use of armed drones, the United Nations said on Wednesday, calling the trend "appalling". Some 907 aid workers were killed, injured or kidnapped in 2025 versus 833 the year before, according to the Aid Worker Security Database, a platform funded by Canada and…
We haven't written up this one. Al-Monitor has the full story — the link below goes straight to it.
This story
This is one outlet's version. Read the fullest account.
- Attacks on aid workers hit record high in 2025 freemalaysiatoday.com