Israeli military admits firing on car carrying five-year-old Hind Rajab
The Israeli military has acknowledged that its troops fired on a vehicle carrying five-year-old Palestinian girl Hind Rajab in Gaza in January 2024. The military said Wednesday that it had ordered a criminal investigation into the incident, which caused international outrage. It had previously denied that Israeli troops were present near the location. Read More: […]
We haven't written up this one. Daily Times has the full story — the link below goes straight to it.
This story
This is one outlet's version. Read the fullest account.
- Israel confirms soldiers fired at car in which Hind Rajab was killed and opens criminal investigation kahawatungu.com
- Israeli military admits firing on car carrying five-year-old Hind Rajab, orders criminal investigation malaymail.com
- Israel admits that it fired on vehicle carrying five-year-old Hind Rajab middleeasteye.net
- Israel opens criminal probes into killings of Hind Rajab and Gaza rescue workers cbsnews.com
- Israel opens criminal probes into killings of Hind Rajab and Palestinian medics euronews.com
- ‘We do not trust Israeli judiciary’ says Hind Rajab’s grandmother aljazeera.com