Trump rules out extending cease-fire deal after Iran threatens new offensive
We haven't written up this one. Haaretz has the full story — the link below goes straight to it.
This story
This is one outlet's version. Read the fullest account.
One page, thousands of outlets. See who else covered it.
We haven't written up this one. Haaretz has the full story — the link below goes straight to it.
This is one outlet's version. Read the fullest account.
Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Health has expanded the clinical privileges for general dentists from 18 to 41, aiming to boost patient safety and service access.
The US Supreme Court again rejected Donald Trump's attempt to overturn a civil verdict. A jury had previously found him liable for sexual abuse and defamation against E. Jean Carroll.
Yemen’s armed forces carried out 133 military operations targeting Houthi positions and assets in the past 24 hours, officials said.
PUTRAJAYA, Aug 18 (Bernama) -- A comprehensive plan to enhance security at the country’s entry points will be presented to the Cabinet tomorrow, said Home Minister Datuk Seri Saifuddin Nasution…
Investigations have stalled and prosecutions have declined because of staffing shortages, funding cuts, immigration enforcement and growing distrust of the government.
President Lee Jae Myung calls for faster nuclear-powered submarine progress as battlefield distinctions become less clear.