Urgent.News

One page, thousands of outlets. See who else covered it.

Editions

World

24-Hour Economy secretariat to withdraw defence in lawsuits over matters outside its mandate

The 24-Hour Economy Secretariat says it will withdraw its defence from a number of court cases filed against it over issues it says fall outside its mandate. Presidential Advisor to the Secretariat, Augustus Obuadum Tanoh, said the Secretariat had been served with several lawsuits arising from matters for which it has no direct responsibility. Speaking […]

24-Hour Economy secretariat to withdraw defence in lawsuits over matters outside its mandate

We haven't written up this one. Adom Online has the full story — the link below goes straight to it.

Read the original at adomonline.com →

More in World

More from Thursday 20 August →