UAE says Iran launched two missiles at it
CAIRO: The UAE’s defense ministry said on Tuesday that it detected two ballistic missiles launched from Iran against the Gulf country. It said one fell inside territorial waters, while another fell outside, and stressed the UAE’s readiness to deal with any threats. There was no immediate comment from Iran. UAE says ADNOC vessel attacked in Hormuz, vows to defend navigation rights Earlier on…
The United Arab Emirates' defense ministry reported that two ballistic missiles were launched from Iran towards the country. According to the ministry, one missile fell outside the UAE's territorial waters, while the other fell within them.
The UAE's defense ministry stated that it is on high alert and ready to deal with any threats. Earlier, the interior ministry had sent a phone alert warning of a missile threat, but later stated that the situation was safe and people could resume normal activities.
There was no immediate comment from Iran. The UAE's ADNOC vessel was also reportedly attacked in Hormuz, and the country vowed to defend navigation rights.
Brief written by urgent.news from Business Recorder, Middle East Eye — 2 reports on this story. Machine-written — may contain errors; check the original before relying on it.
This story
This is one outlet's version. Read the fullest account.