Urgent.News

One page, thousands of outlets. See who else covered it.

Editions

World

Iran says two French embassy employees barred from returning

DUBAI, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Iran said on Monday that two French embassy employees involved in a diplomatic dispute last month would not be allowed to return to Iran. Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said the two had violated the Vienna Convention - which defines the rules and privileges of diplomatic missions - engaging in activities supporting Iranian civil society.

We haven't written up this one. Al-Monitor has the full story — the link below goes straight to it.

Read the original at al-monitor.com →

More in World

More from Monday 17 August →