{
  "id": 2025603,
  "title": "Prince Harry and Meghan are returning to the UK with their children, British newspaper says",
  "url": "https://urgent.news/2026/08/19/prince-harry-and-meghan-are-returning-to-the-uk-with-their-children",
  "topic": "culture",
  "section": "Culture",
  "published": "2026-08-19T22:12:23.000Z",
  "source": {
    "name": "CityNews",
    "slug": "citynews",
    "url": "https://toronto.citynews.ca/2026/08/19/prince-harry-and-meghan-are-returning-to-the-uk-with-their-children-british-newspaper-says/"
  },
  "original_language": "en",
  "account": null,
  "summary": "Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly planning to return to the United Kingdom with their two children, Archie and Lilibet, according to the Daily Telegraph. The couple, who stepped down from their roles as working members of the royal family in 2020, will no longer resume their previous duties. King Charles III was informed of the decision on Sunday, but was not made aware of it during their previous visit to the UK last month. The children, aged 7 and 5, have already enrolled in British schools and are set to start their education in September. The move comes as a gesture to the ailing monarch, who is undergoing treatment for an undisclosed form of cancer, allowing him to have more regular contact with his grandchildren.",
  "key_points": [],
  "editors_take": null,
  "illustration": null,
  "coverage": {
    "outlets": 2,
    "also_reported_by": [
      {
        "outlet": "The Sydney Morning Herald",
        "title": "Harry, Meghan and children to move back to UK",
        "url": "https://urgent.news/2026/08/19/harry-meghan-and-children-to-move-back-to-uk",
        "published": "2026-08-19T22:17:56.000Z"
      }
    ]
  },
  "ai_generated": true,
  "disclaimer": "Summaries, key points and the editor’s take are written by software from other outlets’ reporting and may contain errors — always check the linked original."
}